Opus Heritage is a team of professional archaeologists, historians, heritage planners and museum specialists with considerable national and international experience in the heritage sector. Our team is acknowledged nationally for work on the identification, protection and management of archaeological sites and built heritage.
Why use us?
Infrastructure development involves large expenditures, and the potential for large losses caused by unforeseen delays. Our heritage services assist clients with risk management prior to site development, excavation, road working or service reticulation. We research sites or buildings and advise clients on the issues they might encounter. We advise clients on the regulatory authorities with which they will work.
Our team covers regulatory obligations as well as non-regulatory options for heritage management.
Our services also include:
- Historic heritage values identification and assessment
- Heritage strategies and sensitive design and development solutions
- Consultation with heritage interest groups
- Providing archaeological services
- Museum support
- Conservation plans
- Cemetery conservation plans