Training & Development
Vital to all training, support and mentoring at Opus is an expectation that we’ll proactively help you identify, nurture and develop your skills, competencies and natural talents.
Working with your manager, you will identify a set of personal development opportunities covering formal training, on-the-job training and global work experience to boost your professional development.
We support development opportunities through:
- Structured internal/external training programmes
- Post-graduate study programmes
- Technical and general management training programmes
- Continued professional development and other such programmes
- A Learning Academy to make high quality training and development programmes available to all of our people.