Take great talent and a culture that emphasises openness and collegiality and you get a serious commitment by us to assist and progress your career.
We live and work by a set of values that underpin everything that we do – we enjoy our work, we have fun doing it, and we deliver results to our clients with passion, creativity and professionalism.
Our core values have stood the test of time. They include: strong client relationships; excellent service delivery; respect for and the sharing of knowledge; developing our people to their full potential; urgency through empowerment; sharing and enjoying success.
These values play a vital part in defining who we are as a very diverse group of people with skills and knowledge that allow us to deliver innovative and sound solutions that exceed our clients' expectations.
We support our staff in a number of ways including:
- Role modelling and mentoring at all levels
- A respect for and sharing of our technical expertise through our global practice interest networks
- The celebration of excellence through our much sought after annual Opus awards
- An employee assistance programme
- An active involvement in sporting and social events.